JERSEY DETECTING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field Numbers

3 posters

Go down

Field Numbers Empty Field Numbers

Post  ken Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Have got a few more fields to detect once they are dug but need to check the field numbers against the Prohibited list are the field numbers unique to each parish or re-used?
I didnt get a copy of the paperwork at the first meeting as I arrived late.
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Field Numbers Empty Field Numbers

Post  !Rob Thomson Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:07 pm

ken wrote:Have got a few more fields to detect once they are dug but need to check the field numbers against the Prohibited list are the field numbers unique to each parish or re-used?
I didnt get a copy of the paperwork at the first meeting as I arrived late.

Hi Ken,
as far as im aware there is the same field number in each parish
i.e. twelve no.1's etc, Reg or Neil will know for sure
cheers
Rob..
Smile

!Rob Thomson

Back to top Go down

Field Numbers Empty great

Post  ken Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:24 pm

Thanks Rob, that means things are likely to be confused.
One of my new sites was on the list but the parish was wrong, I will have to get a map showing the fields. Shocked
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Field Numbers Empty Re: Field Numbers

Post  NeilP Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:32 am

Yes, duplicated across parishes, especialy important to check where parish boundaries have moved. can sometimes get same number in same parish twice

While on this subject, I think we should try and get copies of all the maps of the fields in Jersey. I have a good amount copied for the St. Clement area and all my fields, but to have a single set of scanned files, all here for access my all would be great. unfortunately mine are not scanned.

I dont know if a digital version of the maps is available. Would have thought so by now but will need to check.

Neil
NeilP
NeilP

Back to top Go down

Field Numbers Empty Re: Field Numbers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down