JERSEY DETECTING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the footy field

2 posters

Go down

the footy field Empty the footy field

Post  ken Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:51 am

About 150 coins so far nothing much older than queen Victoria except a few liards and a george 111 halfpenny, but one gold ring Very Happy one silver ring Smile and a bronze ring with gold plate, also two St Cristophers so far, very promising.Only 2/3rds accross so far. Razz
The field gets scarrified this weekend so might bring some more to the surface. cheers
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

the footy field Empty Re: the footy field

Post  davey Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 am

This sounds like fun Ken Smile

davey

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Yes Very Happy but I havn't found a lot of Charles the Bald deniers, not even a fragment of one Embarassed
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  davey Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 am

I'm going on the field where I found it today to see if there are any more, so fingers crossed Cool

davey

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:39 pm

Another dozen or so old pennies and about £1.50 in new money but nothing of note today except a 1965 Australian penny drilled for use as a pendant. also in my St Ouen field last night East Africa one cent 1942, a bit different from the normal. Rolling Eyes
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Another 100 or so coins, nothing special, but a couple of silver sixpences Very Happy also found the remains of two silver thimbles and a silver tea spoon Very Happy No ledgible coins before george 111 so far. Sad
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down