JERSEY DETECTING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time team

3 posters

Go down

Time team Empty Time team

Post  ken Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 pm

I hope you all watched the time team episode tonight, Very Happy the next on will be on sunday the 27th of march, Dereck and I both got our mugs in a few shots but he got to speak as well, the shell they blew up in the program is the one in my hand in my photos section, they grabbed it after Evil or Very Mad I thought I'd found a souvenir, the episode came out pretty well, I Very Happy hope the mont Orguiel one is as good!
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Time team Empty Well done Ken & Deryek!

Post  JDSS-SiteAdmin-1 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 am

Watched it all, very good advert for our island, tourisim should sponser us for that Very Happy
Cameras took a liking to showing your search head Ken but dident mention about if the finds were by trowl or detector? yes Deryek got his moment of fame with the coin, well done to both of you :-) havent seen Stuart Elliot for years made a nice bang bom on the beach, seem to amuse Phil, we will prob dig up all the fragments of it in time,
Rob..

JDSS-SiteAdmin-1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time team Empty Re: Time team

Post  davey Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Did you have to wear make-up Ken as your faces looked really good on 4HD Smile

davey

Back to top Go down

Time team Empty Thursday

Post  davey Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm not sure that I will be able to attend the meet on Thursday as at work we have all been suffering from some kind of skin bite from us all going to the Doctors the causes are ranging from Scabies to Bird mites and people we are coming in contact with are catching it too so not wanting to pass it on to other people I think it may be safer that I stay away Sad

davey

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Definitley no bloody makeup pale !fake Iron cross found by me the german coin by dereck, 35mm shells and .157s by me the 88mm was spat out of the hedge by the mini digger after it drove over it, identified by the guy from the military museum,who pointed it out to the film crew after. (reallly big guy) all the interesting metal finds except the practise shell were metal detecting finds. its Very Happy full of barbed wire fragments so not easy to detect. the only live round I found was a dropped 12 bore shell. but great time was had by us both and very interesting being involved.
In the next jersey programme garrick detected the third day so you might see him in one or two shots. Laughing
affraid nope Davey I def do not want the itch, I am off to Zuid Africa in one and a half weeks, still trying to loose this sniffling cold. get well soon.
sunny 'its lekker man' sunny
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down