JERSEY DETECTING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XP goldmax power

4 posters

Go down

XP goldmax power Empty XP goldmax power

Post  ken Mon May 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Well I finaly got delivery of my new toy, and put it together, the instructions could be better, I managed to get the battery packs the wrong way around, a problem with the design Suspect , and I now have put it to the test. Shocked
it works well, but after the nice rounded sounds from the explorer range the sound quality from the goldmax is disapointing, I thought there was a problem with it at first, scratchy spitty sounds, but after 5 or 6 hours out I am just starting to get used to the sounds, and to be able to tell the differance between iron(spitty) and copper (squeaky) another 6 months and I will either have mastered it or it will be up for sale Rolling Eyes there is very little discrimination.It does not like wet sand at all so beach work with it is out Evil or Very Mad
bounce
I have found my first silver with it so I may stick with it yet. It is possibly a Denarios but there is too much crud to tell without an expert clean, so I will let you all know later Cool
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

XP goldmax power Empty Re: XP goldmax power

Post  davey Mon May 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Good going Ken, keep us updated Very Happy

davey

Back to top Go down

XP goldmax power Empty Gold Maxx Power

Post  Rob Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:25 pm

I've been using a Gold Maxx Power in England for the last couple of years and I can honestly say the quantity and quality of my finds have gone up astronomically. I've returned to 'worked out' sites and opened them up again and have discovered two previously unknown Roman sites one of which suffolk archaeology is currently digging. They are rubbish on wet surfaces though (I stick to my trusty Tesoro Gold Sabre). Interested to know how you find it now a bit of time has gone by since you bought it.

Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  JDSS-SiteAdmin-1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 am

Hi Rob,
dont know if Ken will see this message for a while as he's gone on holiday for a few weeks
Best Regards Rob in Jersey
site Admin...

JDSS-SiteAdmin-1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:25 pm

I am Smile still not completely decided on the GMP, but it could be the cordless earphones, maybe the corded ones give a better signel?
pale pale pale
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down