JERSEY DETECTING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** NEW MINELAB CTX3030 OUT SOON ***

5 posters

Go down

*** NEW MINELAB CTX3030 OUT SOON *** Empty *** NEW MINELAB CTX3030 OUT SOON ***

Post  JDSS-SiteAdmin-1 Sun May 20, 2012 4:45 am

Just heard of the latest
watch the Video and Drool, Shocked
looks like the Best Ever Detector to be made
I want one! it does everything!!!
will cost over £1000 quid when it reaches the UK
realesed date around 28th May

http://ctx3030.com/en/?page_id=315

All the Best and Good hunting
Rob JDSS Site Admin
start saving now!

sent from ipad2...........

JDSS-SiteAdmin-1
Admin

Back to top Go down

*** NEW MINELAB CTX3030 OUT SOON *** Empty Re: *** NEW MINELAB CTX3030 OUT SOON ***

Post  davey Sun May 20, 2012 8:30 am

CTX 3030 will cost £1999.00, have a look on MLO lot's of people very unhappy at being charged £500 more than the USA and the performance is no better than the Etrac.

davey

Back to top Go down

*** NEW MINELAB CTX3030 OUT SOON *** Empty Re: *** NEW MINELAB CTX3030 OUT SOON ***

Post  ken Sun May 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Rip off Exclamation that will kill off their sales, the Deus is still king for the moment Shocked
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  davey Mon May 21, 2012 4:19 pm

ken wrote:Rip off Exclamation that will kill off their sales, the Deus is still king for the moment Shocked

That's right, everyone asked Minelab for a lighter machine and what did minelab do they made it heavier Shocked

davey

Back to top Go down

*** NEW MINELAB CTX3030 OUT SOON *** Empty More Bells and Whistles...

Post  i-dig Mon May 21, 2012 5:18 pm

More Bells and Whistles, who want's all this stuff... Rolling Eyes I thought detecting was a mix of research, experience and dam-good luck; anyway who lug's a PC around when detecting !, yes i know it's just an advert but... how much more technology do we want beyond basic detecting, some people will want to up-load their search tracks, but is there any more value, other than useless extras.

It also has 3 metre under water capability too, I reckon best to use this detector under water too, just to take the load off your arm. Wink
i-dig
i-dig

Back to top Go down

*** NEW MINELAB CTX3030 OUT SOON *** Empty Ctx 3030

Post  Norman ferguson Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 am

The ctx 3030 is nice to work with and will find the deep deep things we love.New member Norman hello to all.

Norman ferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  davey Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:23 am

Hello Norman Smile

davey

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Only £1650 if you get the vat off with Joan Allen.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down