A military field

Go down

A military field Empty A military field

Post  ken on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Aother good new field, (the other one is now seeded Sad )about 30 british general issue great coat buttons one solid silver officers button, a hat badge and pieces of another and about 6 bits and complete regiment shoulder names, these the Devon 'shire' regiment and another I am yet to work out, also lapel blazons and fusiliers hat badge, but also a canada button and Royal Artilitary buttons from the first world war I think. Very Happy
an interesting piece of the field has produced a largish bronze pot leg, and two pieces of bronze age sword so far........ within a 10 metre diameter so I might have to suck up to Reg thursday to borrow his deep machine, I will try to post some pics later Razz
No celtic or Roman coins, barely any liards or georgian either rather odd this field Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

A military field Empty Re: A military field

Post  ken on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 pm

I recovered another 2 pieces of bronze sword this weekend Cool so now four in total, and a large bronze pot leg.
Also pleased to find a russian ruble coin from the early 1800 rds I think and a Swedish? Skilling coin. Very Happy loads more military stuff but nothing else special as yet Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  davey on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:54 pm

I still think there could be a hoard there Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ken on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:06 am

I hope there is Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content